Tuesday, April 5, 2011

25 by 25 update

Well today has been so much better then the last week - week and a half. 

As I said in my last post I have decided to volunteer with the Payne County Youth Services. 

I met with the lady in charge today and we figured out that I am going to be able to work with them!  I am going to be working with them on their fundraiser that is coming up in June.  They are having a golf tournament that I will be helping plan and see through.  Along with others that work closely with them of course.

Another thing on my list was to start living a more healthy lifestyle.  Well today a couple friends and I started P90x!  We thought we were going to die.  Come to find out, we did day one of week 5 today so we didn't end up doing as bad as we thought.

Well that is my little update!  I hope all of you are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment