Sunday, May 1, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well I should have posted this about a week ago, but things have been really busy in my life.  I'm going to count this as my second April post since it should have been up last week.

I have been working with Payne Country Youth Services and helping with the planning of their Golf Tournament Fundraiser.  I have loved all the work that I am doing so far!  The tournament is on June 18th at Stillwater Country Club!

I have been working on my Honeymoon scrapbook and it's turning out so great!  I am so excited for it to be done!  I will have to post some pictures when it is done!

Once I get a few things done around the house I am going to check out my first book!  I just can't decide which one to pick out! 


I'm glad that I am keeping up with the 25 to 25 list as it's giving me something to do outside of the normal everyday activities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment